BLABY DENTAL PRACTICE
The purpose off orthodontic treatment is to make the best of your teeth.
- It is easier to fix oral problems before they become worse. Early orthodontic treatment allows professionals to catch the issues before they start. It helps determine where the child’s permanent teeth are going to appear and if they are going to be aligned correctly.
- Teen braces can fix teeth that have erupted improperly. It can fix misaligned teeth such as underbite/overbite/crossbite.
- It makes room for new teeth to emerge.
- It lowers the risk of damaged adult teeth.
- It lowers the risk of gum disease.
- It improves confidence.
- Having orthodontic treatment can boost your confidence by improving the way your teeth look and creating facial symmetry .
- Straighter teeth can better the long-term health of your teeth, gums and jaw joints.
- Brushing and flossing becomes much easier with straighter teeth which will help prevent other issues.
0% finance options available*
Call us on 0116 277 1654 to book in for a consultation with our Orthodontist, Dr. Viren Patel.
*terms and conditions apply, enquire within the practice
Tired of long NHS waiting lists for braces?
Choosing to have your teeth straightened privately means we can usually start your treatment straight away.
We can help you make the right choice for your teeth by offering a choice of braces whether it be for an adult or a child.